Welcome to my blog! My name is Jenn Rodriguez.
I grew up watching my mom quilt. I did a little sewing growing up, but became addicted about 10 years ago when my oldest son was born. I took a quilting class to have some “me” time and that was that.
I am a wanna-be modern quilter, who loves making beautiful, practical quilts, bags, and other home dec items.
I sew on a Janome Memory Craft 7700 and Pfaff Hobby 1040.
If you want to check out some of my published patterns:
- Mosaic, Modern Quilts Unlimited, Spring 2014
- Modern Quilts Unlimited’s 2014 Fresh Ideas! Block Challenge
- Skeptical, Modern Quilts Unlimited, Issue 18
- Twirling Geese, Cirrus Solids BOM, March 2015
- Feathered, Modern Patchwork, March/April 2017
- 60/40 version 2, QuiltCon Magazine, 2017